Search This Blog

Friday, December 18, 2015

Time to Celebrate!

At the beginning of this course, I was eager to gain a multitude of information and tools which I can use in my future classroom. One of my major goals for my professional growth in this course was to be able to create and implement an effective and engaging SS lesson plan that is in line with the NYS standards and the edTPA guidelines. I hoped to achieve this goal by working hard and asking questions when needed to make sure I created my lesson plans so they are the best they can be.

I am happy to report that now that it is the end of the course, I have gained so many tools that can apply to not only my education career but my overall career as a student. I am very happy to say that I have achieved all my goals that I set in the beginning of the class.  I worked very hard and I am proud of how much I have accomplished. As I step away from this course, I will be able to use technology more effectively and create engaging lesson and unit plans. I can not wait to see what the future has in store for me.

Thank you to my classmates and especially Dr. Smirnova for joining me in this journey and constantly to encourage me to do my best work!




No comments:

Post a Comment